Sunday, March 16, 2008

I’ve Been Tagged

Dust Bunny has tagged me wanting “Seven Random Facts”. Sounds like a memory test to me but I’ll give it a go.

1. In High School I received a full sports Scholarship to Syracuse University for Football. - - I thought it would have been a waste of time so I declined. Good move - - duh.

2. Also in High School I was voted both class wolf and class clown. - - I was the shy type.

3. In the late 60's & early 70's I was busted for pot and LSD. - - Sorry I can’t remember the exact years. Wonder why!

4. I have owned over 30 cars/trucks and 10 motorcycles. - - That’s as of today.

5. When I was 17 I had my drivers license revoked for driving over 100 MPH in a 25 MPH zone. - - God I love speed.

6. I’ve been a Little League Baseball coach and a US Navy Seal Sea Cadet instructor. - - both for my son.

7. Now for the big one. I was 21 years old and a virgin when I got married. - - Don’t tell Dust Bunny.

11 comments:

Fire Byrd said...

And I thought I was bad doing 110 in a 70 mile an hour motorway !!!
Bad,bad behaviour, but yours is worse!
pxx

Utter Basketcase said...

*GiGGLeS* Thanks for the tag, I don't think my facts will be as good as these though! :-) xx

Lady in red said...

did number 3 have anything to do with number 5 ?

Dazzed and Confused said...

HI pixie,
You may not have been going as past as me but wasn’t it a sweet rush.

Hello vbf,
I’m sure your facts will be way more interesting then mine.

Hi lady,
No #5 came before #3 but after I found beer. At least that is how I remember it, I think ;)

nitebyrd said...

I was married to this man for over 30 fucking years. When he first told me, very early in our marriage, he was a virgin before he met me, I refused to believe him. I just couldn't get my head around the fact that he'd be the 3rd man I "deflowered." Then, we didn't talk for about 25 years and I forgot about it. He brought this virgin thing up again recently and I'm as appalled now as I was years ago.

Seriously, it was the late-'60's early '70's and I managed to find the last goddam virgin in the world. I am SO going to hell.

I may need to see a shrink again, I am extremely disturbed by this. Either that or drink 'til I forget again. *HRUMPH*

Dazzed and Confused said...

nitebyrd,
You need to chill.

You may have been my first but that is only because you were the only one worthy. Also if you remember I was to raped up in my crazy ass world and most of the time to Fucked up to get it up.

Lady in red said...

hey mulder

I think ts about time you had a lesson or two in blogging!!

it works two ways

A) you write something on your blog and the rest of us make comments

B) you read other blogs and make comments on them

C) you don't let a little thing like a new job get in the way of blogging

D) do it right and you will have the most incredible friends who will be there for you through thick and thin

E) have a great weekend

LiR xx

Lady in red said...

oh and yes I can count that was more than two points .....just got a little bit carried away there

lol LiR

Dazzed and Confused said...

lady in red,
The ABC's of blogging, got it.

I'm a slow learner so you may have to come to Florida and help me out.

Lady in red said...

i'll just book the flight as soon as you wire the money for the ticket lmao xx

Dazzed and Confused said...

lady in red, If I only had the $$$$