Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Time off for bad behavior

I have decided to leave Blog world but didn’t want to just walk a way without saying its been great, its been fun, its been yummy, its been interesting, its been informative, Its been good for me, well you get the idea.

I’m keeping my blog up because once I get it up I want to keep it up. I believe that to be a great goal to shoot for.

I would like to check in every now and again if that’s okay. If not tough shit I’m doing it anyway.

So here’s to those who wish me well and for those how don’t BIT ME.

4 comments:

Utter Basketcase said...

Where the FUCK do you think you're going????


Get your pussy arse back here this minute you little shit!!!


Ya can't just leave ffs! We NEED You!!!

Who the heck are we gonna pick on now???


:-P *GiGGLeS* I refuse to accept that you're leaving! xx

Lady in red said...

you cant run away now just when I was coming over here to tag you

Lady in red said...

c'mon even if you are not writing any more you can still comment ya know.

Its no good you just skulking around I know you are still here

Indi said...

'Oh no.. Ohhhhh .. noooooo... come back pleeeeease? I've just read you comment on nitebyrds blog and came over to see you're leaving??? xxxxx good luck in what life brings you, and I look froward immensly to you popping back now and again xxx Indi