Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pillow Talk

If your pillow could talk would you hear any of these from yours? ..... Be honest!

*Oh look I’ve gone and made a mess
*"oom"
*you can’t put that there
*that requires riding lessons
*you must be standing for that
*you need a better gear
*wait I can do better
*you don’t have enough money for that
*school is now in
*my hearth is up
*struggling only makes it worse
*Mmmm...Delicious
*I’m not finished yet
*arise my champion
*oh man
*good god
*legendary
*I’m gonna light you up
*I got what you need
*I see you have a death wish
*You do not have the required proficiency to wield that weapon
*oh happy dagger my mouth is your sheath
*here comes the one eyed beauty
*is this what you are looking for?
*not enough energy?
*who’s the master now?
*was it good for you?


“Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear,
too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice,
but for those who love, time is eternity.” - - - Henry Van Dyke

6 comments:

nitebyrd said...

You've saved up so many words in the past years that they are now pouring out of you!

I'm very impressed. The quote is beautiful. Really, I'm very, very impressed! :-D

Dazzed and Confused said...

nitebyrd - The words were always there but I never thought anyone wanted to hear them (wrong again) till a very loving and dear friend opened my eyes. thank you.

Casdok said...

My pillow is sworn to secrecy!

Dazzed and Confused said...

LOL casdok, too funny

Utter Basketcase said...

*GiGGLeS* we ARE talking about the pillow that we sleep with right?:-P

Well if that's the case my pillow would say "Can you tell your husband to stop stealing me please? He keeps dribbling on me ffs!"

*GiGGLeS* xx

Dazzed and Confused said...

vbf - way too funny, cute