Friday, April 4, 2008

Life or what ever

Here we go!

The Lady in Red has got me started. I think it was the slacker thing. hehehe!

I’m 56 years old and most people tell me I’m a good looking man. By no means do I feel 56 or even know what 56 is supposed to feel like. As for the good looking thing, I don’t see it but I’m not one to argue.
That shit means nothing. What means everything is that I love my kids I love my x who you all know as Nitebyrd and for the first time in years I love life.

Side note: I truly dislike the “x” thing and I think that’s where the mulder name came from but don't tell anybody.

I’ve been thinking about this life and the way you are supposed to live it shit for a long time and I have come to the conclusion that nobody BUT nobody has the answers to mine, yours or anybodies life issues ....... that is nobody but yourself.

The trick I found is look inside you. Now that may sound easy and if it does you’re not really looking deep enough inside. All you’re doing is looking deep enough to make it easy on yourself. No fucking way is it easy but when you’ve gone deep enough the end result or should I say the result at this time in life is an enlightenment you just can’t imagine. It’s like getting fitted for eye glasses you didn’t think you needed. You know .... HOLY SHIT .... everything is so clear and sharp.

Life is full of all kinds of speed bumps, turns, and cross roads. Hit the bumps wrong or take the left when you should have taken a right, set at the intersection pondering. Well fuck it, three left turns make a right, speed bumps can be fun and cross road, well you are going to come across lots of those. JUST deal with it. If life was easy that is when it really would suck .... Think about it.

Life is what you make of it. I have no clue who said that but how simple and how true is that?

Both my dad and my oldest sister feared getting old and he died in his early sixties and she in her early forties. Both way to young in my estimation. I think worrying about getting old is what moved the calendar up.

I have never been afraid of dying (really, truly) and off the top of my head I can thing of 6 times in my life that I should have been in a box so all this shit is gravy. Now I’m not saying I’m going to live longer then my dad. What I am saying is who gives a shit.

All the above is my opinion and not necessarily the opinion of blog land but some of what I’ve said has changed my life for the better and I thought I'd share it.

If anyone reading this only sees the commas in the wrong place or the shit I’ve said jumps around all I can say is GET A LIFE........ LOLOLOLOL

OH! I almost forgot about sex and women. I love sex and women and both together, well how cool is that.

8 comments:

Utter Basketcase said...

WHAT THE HECK??? I'm still stuck on the first bit... Nitebyrd is your ex??? :-O COOOL!!! I Didn't even know! I love twists like these! :-) *GiGGLeS* Well I like ya dammit!!!

I'll be back with some popcorn! xx

Utter Basketcase said...

OMFG I am such a dumb arse!!! I just read back and saw all the hints that I missed! *Sigh* What was I thinking going back blond!!! xx

Dazzed and Confused said...

vbf, You are a dall.
To funny.

Dazzed and Confused said...

lots of beers sorry. that's doll

Lady in red said...

see I told you it was easy.....by easy I mean blogging not life.

were there any commas in that I didn't notice I was oo busy reading the words.

I have never been afraid of dying I leave that for the people I leave behind which is why I have fought like mad to stay alive ....not for me but for them.
when my ex was busy telling the kids that mummy was dying I had no intention of dying I had too much left to live for. I had forgotten to live for too many years now I am making up for the lost 20 years.

good for you looking deep inside is never easy but so worthwhile. did I really call you a slacker? well I am glad I did if this is the result.

hugs xx

Dazzed and Confused said...

Lady,
Isn’t it ironic that the people who don’t fear death are usually the ones that have a zest for life.

Mortuis said...

Isn't it ironic that the people who DO fear death the most seem to be the ones who feel their afterlife is assured? *evil grin* I'm reminded of a few years back when God allegedly held Oral Roberts for ransom... if He didn't get eight million bucks, He was going to "take him home".

Gee, when did God the Father become the Godfather?

And then Oral, who's been spending most of his adult life getting ready to go to Heaven didn't fucking want to go! What's up with that?

Anyway - grammar has a purpose - to make what you write easy for other people to read. As long as I can read what you've said and understand it, that's grammar enough without trotting out the "rules".

Dazzed and Confused said...

magnus,
Hmmm, the afterlife. I know death is assured, the afterlife not so much.

I’m sure Oral believed in heaven and hell. I also believe he wasn’t sure which direction he was headed ---- Greed, it will get ya every time.