Monday, April 14, 2008

Meme from Lady in Red

You are welcome to steal it but you must post this rules at the beginning of the meme

You must include this link to 1. Sex Talk - Sex Advice for Men.

2. You must answer every question! If you don’t have a good answer, you are strongly encouraged to make up something good; we like to be entertained.
3. You must tag three people.

So here goes for what it is worth

1. Sex in the Morning or Sex at Night
Time of day means nothing. Lets say, in the morning and again at night. A nooner works too.

2. Better Sex Music - Sade or Marvin Gaye
Not trying to sound gay but I’d have to go with Marvin.

3. Naughty Pics or Naughty Home Videos?
I don’t have either but a naughty home video sounds sweet.

4. Fabulous Sex With: Dr Doug Ross or Dr Greg House?
I’m going to have to go with neither but thanks for asking.

5. Vibrator or Dildo?
I don’t use toys on myself but a good vibrator on a lovely lady is most amazing.

6. Bedroom Sex: Lights Off or Lights On?
Lights off is only to be used when picking up someone in a Bar and you’re afraid you may sober up before she leave. I like the lights on but dimmed.

7. Word Preference: Pussy or Cunt?
Pussy because it sound cuddly, sweet, and tasty. Cunt sounds like you might cut yourself if you came in contact with it.

8. Spanking Over the Knee or Spanking Only During Sex?
I’d have to go with during sex. Either way her wish is my command.

9. More Exciting: Sex in an Elevator or Sex in an Aeroplane?
I’ve never done either but in a elevator sounds way more exciting.

10. Ron Jeremy or Peter North?
OH! UMMM ! Take a wild guess.

11. Word Preference? Cock or dick?
Easy, cock. Dick is a name for most people I work with.

12. Linda Lovelace or Jenna Jameson?
I’ll get back to you after I’ve tried both.

13. Rope Bondage or Bondage Tape?
Both work as long as slip knots are used.

14. Give Rim Job or Receive Anal Sex?
If I can rephrase this to getting and giving I would have to go with rim job.

15. Get Rich Stripping in a Skanky Bar or Get Rich as a Call Girl for Celebs?
If I was a female I would be a call Girl.

16. Which Threesome - Boy/Girl/Girl or Boy/Boy/Girl?
Hands down Boy/Girl/Girl

17. Flavoured Oil or Tingling Oil?
Flavored oil because once I start I’m all a tingle.

18. Pearl Necklace or Swallow?
I would rather her swallow then me having to give her pearls. :)

19. Sex While Strangers Watch or Sex With a Stranger?
Sex with a stranger sounds way better then having some slobbering stranger watch

20. Tied to the Bed or to a St Andrew’s Cross?

Most assuredly tied to the bed.

Now I must tag three people so I pick VBF, Nitebyrd, and magnus

4 comments:

Lady in red said...

well done for doing this

thats another star on your chart for being a good blogger

Utter Basketcase said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Thanks for the tag Daz, but I promised hubby I wouldn't talk about our sex life on here, and I have to respect that! :-) sorry xx

Anonymous said...

At last, someone who likes Marvin! Thanks for doing my meme! :)

Dazzed and Confused said...

My Lady, You ask, I do. That's who I am.

VBF, That is very understandable. I'll get you next time.

isabella, Glad to do your meme. Nice to meet you.