Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Meme From the Sweet VBF

10 things I aways wanted to say to people I know.

What makes you think that outfit works, don’t you have a mirror at home.

After getting hit on by a scary female co-worker - Never mind I’ll do it myself.

You’re old and that getup just makes you look older.

No questions are stupid, but in your case - holy shit!

Nice tits - - to most women I meet.

Sorry I’ve got to go, but it has been great hearing about all your aches and pains.

Good Lord man I can tell that’s a head rug from a week away.

Look Adam and Eve may not have had a choice but I do so please move along.

This is a restaurant not a playground so either control those kids or order takeout. - - no one I know just always wanted to say it.

Keep talking, my life is looking better and better. - - Most people at work.

This one I did say a couple of weeks ago.
Some big old fat bitch in a car looked over at me a said you need to slow down and before I even new what I was saying I looked at her and said OK and you need to lose weight.

15 comments:

Lady in red said...

someone has been busy lol

I see what you mean about liking boobs

Dazzed and Confused said...

I cleaned the house, ran out of beer so it's a-writing I did go.

There is no part of a woman I dislke and boobs are the best parts to LO-OK at.

Lady in red said...

lol ok here is a challenge for you

see how many pictures there are on my blogs of my boobs

ooops that means I ahve to check too to make sure you find them all ok well I am bored and I do have a better idea of where to look

let me know if you have accepted the challenge

Dazzed and Confused said...

I'll give it a go. One question, do I count them as pairs?

I'd love to help you take inventory :)

Dazzed and Confused said...

My lady, I only found three but there are a lot of leg shots that totally distracted me, That’s not fair.

Lady in red said...

did you stick to just lady in red or did you try the other two blogs too?

I have not counted up yet as I was busy monopolising the comments on another blog I just found tonight

Dazzed and Confused said...

just the lady in red

Lady in red said...

so I noticed

oh if you go to the other blogs are you over 18 and not squeamish?

good thats ok then

Dazzed and Confused said...

okay I went to the others and found some wow shots. I just forgot to count.

Lady in red said...

roflmao

Utter Basketcase said...

ROFLMFAO :-) :-) :-)

Love it Love it Love it!!!!

But I think the comments between you and Lady are even more hilarious!!!!

Funny as Fuck!!!

*GiGGLeS* xx

Dazzed and Confused said...

VBF,
Ya gotta have fun or what's the point.

Thanks sweetie

Lady in red said...

I have been enjoying these exchanges too xx

Utter Basketcase said...

Oh BTW, I've got a 24 Hour photo post up now if you're interested and don't want to miss it! :-) xx

Lady in red said...

you have been tagged

here http://battletofindmyself.blogspot.com/2008/04/isabellas-sex-meme.html